- Maximum Dimensions: 1220mmW x 3185mmH
- Thicknesses available: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
- Safety Treatment: Toughened Laminated Toughened & Laminated
- Additional options: Drill-holes, notches, cut-outs, bending, Double-glazed units, Heat-soak testing.
The beauty of textured glass lies in its glacial appearance. Light passes through illuminating the texture and appears to glow from within. People and objects behind the glass are obscured making it a versatile building material for open plan living and working environments.
TEXTURED GLASS FEATURE
- Creates obscurity/privacy with maximum light transmission
- Safety toughened to meet British and European safety standards
- Can be back painted or mirrored for cladding purposes Custom designs/ logos can be embossed into the textured glass
- Used in conjunction with high quality stainless steel fixings
- Offers easy cleaning and maintenance.
DESIGN YOUR GLASS
From clean, sharp geometrics to complement the urban office interior to organic, fluid textures that look great in contemporary living spaces you can design your glass to fit your environment. If you are looking for your own design or logo to be customised onto the glass we can do that too.
VIEW OUR PORTFOLIO
From city centre offices to cathedrals and even cattle sheds, the applications for architects and interior designers are only limited by your imagination.
All our glass is made to measure to your specifications and meticulously quality checked before it leaves our building. We are also on hand to talk through any technical / installation considerations and can supply with you with the necessary fixtures & fittings for your project.